InterSystems Corporation is a global, privately owned software company headquartered in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA - the tech hub of New England. We are the leading provider of database and interoperability technologies to the healthcare industry. More than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology. Our technology is great, but it’s our people that really make the difference. At InterSystems you’ll be surrounded by smart, hard-working people with an innate love for tackling challenges and a passion for excellence.
The Director, System Integrator Alliances has a high level understanding of large consulting organizations, globally, and has an established footprint in a market segment.
• Define and execute a business relationship with established consulting firms internationally. Win new business, and develop long term revenue streams from new customers
• Identify major projects and ensure they are delivered by sales team
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of the political and organizational structure of a targeted prospect
• Understand competitive landscape and how our technology fits into a total enterprise solution
• Act as the principal liaison between InterSystems and partner accounts
• Represent InterSystems at sales conferences to promote the Company’s products and services
• Prior experience within a large consulting organization, providing solutions into healthcare vertical
• Hunter profile focusing on new business, and the ability to grow business with large consulting partners, internationally
• 8+ years related experience
• Proven track record of increasing revenue through new customer acquisition
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
• Capable of quickly learning new software product(s) and clearly communicate it’s value proposition
BS degree or equivalent