The Senior Administration Assistant is responsible for all activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient completion of administrative tasks for senior members of the company.
The role is expected to provide administrative relief for assigned areas of the business and be willing to assist and go beyond. The Senior Administration Assistant is responsible for ensuring that all delegated tasks are undertaken in a timely and orderly manner and are completed to a high level of quality.
· Assist and respond to the requirements of staff within their office, specifically those managers/staff as assigned
· Assist in the preparation, formatting and dissemination of tenders, reports, presentations and other documentation
· Full secretarial support
· Act and prioritise mail and incoming correspondence, with coordination of prompt and appropriate responses
· Diary management as required
· Coordinate meetings, and affiliate setup, catering and travel requirements; attendance and minute taking if required
· Ensure office supplies are maintained
· Liaise with building management, if required
· Assist with Finance as required
· Filing as required
· Front desk support and relief as required
· Other duties maybe directed by the Company from time to time.