InterSystems Corporation is a global, privately owned software company headquartered in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA - the tech hub of New England. We are the leading provider of database and interoperability technologies to the healthcare industry. More than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology. Our technology is great, but it’s our people that really make the difference. At InterSystems you’ll be surrounded by smart, hard-working people with an innate love for tackling challenges and a passion for excellence.
The Director, Channels and System Integrator Alliances is responsible for increasing revenue with new and existing system integrator, and consulting partners.
• Define and execute a business relationship with US system integrators, and channel partners. Win new business, and develop long term revenue streams from new customers
• Understand competitive landscape and how to overcome competitive objections
• Introduce InterSystems products and services and build a pipeline of new activity within and outside the customer base
• Act as the principal liaison between InterSystems and technology resellers, system integrators, and our large consulting partners
• Represent InterSystems at sales conferences to promote the Company’s products and services
• Hunter profile focusing on new business, preferably in healthcare technology
• 8+ years related experience
• Proven track record of increasing revenue through new customer acquisition
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience selling software solutions into the system integrator and consultant markets
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
• Capable of quickly learning new software product(s) and clearly communicate it’s value proposition
• A proven closer, able to garner commitment every step of sales process
BS Degree or equivalent