Develop and maintain the University Outreach Program (Campus) for Germany.
1. Support the implementation of a University Outreach Program
2. Research best practices for an implementing and maintain the University Outreach Program
3. Engage and connect to relevant universities
4. Work together with the marketing department and learning services in creating materials
5. Develop and maintain appropriate social media activities
1. Bachelor’s Degree or higher
2. Specialized in Medical Informatics
3. Good language skills in English
4. Good communication and creative thinking
5. Comfortable of working in a flat hierarchy and teams
6. Willingness to undertake business trips
The flexible working time is 20 hours per week, preferred location of work is the InterSystems office in Darmstadt.
If you are interested in working in an innovative and successful international company, InterSystems is the right place for you. Please apply via link: www.intersystems.com or send your application to InterSystems GmbH, Personalabteilung, Hilpertstr. 20a, 64295 Darmstadt.