Join InterSystems and help transform communities in the Northern Territory. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose InterSystems, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
InterSystems is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people.
InterSystems employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for healthcare organisations.
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Safety Manager.
Clinical Safety Manager will provide leadership for the strategic planning, management, integration of the clinical safety aspects of the product to support development and implementation of the InterSystems products.
The Clinical Safety Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with executive leadership as well as C-level executives and clinical leadership throughout InterSystems client base in order to promote excellence in health care through the development and implementation of InterSystems solutions in Australia.
The duties initially assigned include, but are not limited to:
-To provide the clinical safety assurance service across the InterSystems products in Asia Pac
-Ensure the operation of a consistent clinical safety management approach to ensure the InterSystems products support clinicians in providing better, safer patient
- Conduct interactive focussed workshops to introduce and maintain the clinical safety concept internal and external to InterSystems
- Provide advice and bring experience to the customer and ISC team in terms of lessons learnt in the field
particularly around clinical safety.
-Participate in the Global clinical safety executive forum.
-Create and maintain the clinical safety log and clinical risk registry
-Deliver training to customers and internal staff on all aspects of clinical safety
- Review and validation of Clinical changes to the application – i.e. Quality gateways throughout projects
- Escalation point for unresolved clinical safety issues with mutually acceptable outcomes
- Follow trends in Healthcare Analytics, Clinical safety and risk, Clinical Quality Measures,
and advise Executive leadership and product development teams
-Be knowledgeable in risk management and its application on clinical domains
-Ensure the processes defined by the clinical risk management process are followed
- Provide strategic insight/guidance on behalf of InterSystems
- Review medical informatics trends, experiences and approaches.
- Represent InterSystems to medical societies, advocacy groups and medical advisory boards
- Deliver the InterSystems Clinical safety strategy to senior leaders and peers in the Australian Healthcare market
- Manage and provide subject matter expertise in medical risk assessments
- Be the point of escalation for clinical safety issues and own issues to resolution
- A suitably qualified and experienced clinician
-Hold a current registration with the appropriate professional body relevant to their training and experience
- A strong leader with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience who can design and
Implement systems within the framework of technical boundaries
- Effectively communicate with a diversity of personalities. Is approachable and presents data with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and time management skills required
Previous experience as a CMIO in a multi-organization clinical would be advantageous.
Other duties may be directed by the company from time to time.