The duties assig�ned include, but are not limited to:
- To provide the clinical safety assurance service across InterSystems’ products in the Asia Pacific region.
- Adapt and refine Intersystems’ Clinical Safety Management Framework and Plan for use in the Asia Pacific Region
- Act as the escalation point for reported clinical safety issues.
- Create Safety Reports as appropriate from issues reported by Customers, Implementation and Support staff.
- Perform clinical safety assessments to assist internal teams (Regional Edition, Implementation and Support).
- Deliver clinical safety training to internal and external groups.
- Participate in the Clinical Safety Group activities.
- Create and maintain Region, Project and Customer specific clinical safety documentation.
- Provide clinical safety/ risk assessment advice at customer sites.
- Provide advice and bring experience to the customer and ISC team in terms of lessons learnt in the field particularly around clinical safety
Decision Making and Judgement
- Identifies critical factors to consider when makings decisions; prioritises tasks and goals appropriately; effectively assesses risks and returns; can make considered decisions on less-than-perfect information.
Communication and Influence
- Is articulate and gives clear, concise, and focused answers to questions; explains opinions and positions; uses empathy to persuade others; keeps key people informed; ability to communicate with diverse audiences; ability to facilitate.
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Ability to collaborate effectively with people of comparable talents and different strengths; handles conflict constructively; avoids being argumentative; willing to pitch in and do the mundane things that need to be done; treats people at all levels and within all roles with respect.
Efficiency and Attention to Detail
- Committed to tasks while adhering to time-line; ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously without details falling through the cracks; has high standards for thoroughness, completeness and accuracy.
Composure Under Pressure
- Ability to handle changes in direction and work priorities with ease; is positive and level-headed under pressure; adaptable.
- Demonstrate the ability to see the ‘big picture’. You consider limitations and solutions at all levels and understand wider implications and consequences of change, collaborating on this with the team.
- Display a hunger for continuous improvement including personal development, product development and team workflow and systems, remaining open to mentoring and advice from senior roles. You apply dedication to personal and professional development
- Relationships with all stakeholders within each customer.
- Relationship with all immediate peers as we’ll as cross-functional peers.
- An ambassador for InterSystems with the customer and with other functions of InterSystems