To provide, within budget, an effective marketing service to the territory in order to increase the customer base and meet business targets, within the context of the Corporate and local Marketing Plans.
· To devise and implement local Marketing Plans, which are derived from the Corporate plan.
· To deliver a high-quality marketing service to territories, to support the achievement of target revenue and business performance indicators;
· Achieve budget targets and undertake continual cost/benefit analysis of programs
· Find and manage top-notch marketing agencies to support strategy and execution
· To gather continuously, market information and ensure that the Director of Marketing is fully apprised of opportunities for enhancing the brand.
· To work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve, within budget, the Corporate and Local marketing plan objectives;
· Work closely with local sales teams to maximize engagement and collaboration.
· Execute marketing campaigns to support profitable growth of the local business.
· Manage updates to the website with fresh content and promotion materials on a regular basis.
· Manage localization of corporate collateral and production of local collateral; maintain stock.
· Manage and implement corporate and local direct mail campaigns, adapted to local market conditions.
· Execute industry and Intersystem-branded marketing events, including tradeshows, conferences, seminars, webcasts, and User groups.
· Develop and execute social media and content program
· Manage public relations with agency support.
· Design and develop reports that track marketing campaign effectiveness, web traffic, industry trends, and various types of quantifiable information.
Customer & Prospect Databases
· Manage the databases for the territoryto ensure that they remain complete and accurate at all times
· Review and improve the effectiveness of the databases with reference to InterSystems sales and marketing requirements
· Ensure that sufficient quality assurance controls and processes are implemented to check regularly the integrity of the databases, as well as their synchronization with local databases (as they become available) and with other key InterSystems databases including the Order processing system
· To undertake any self-development or training, appropriate to the post and within the capability of the post-holder.
Passion and Determination
· Is goal-oriented and enthusiastic; is energized by challenges; has a strong work ethic and a positive, “can-do” attitude when faced with obstacles
Communication and Influence
· Is articulate and gives clear, and concise focused answers to questions; explains opinions and positions; uses empathy to persuade others; keeps key people informed; ability to communicate with diverse audiences; facilitate
Innovative Problem Solving
· Ability to solve difficult problems; develops creative solutions; ability to identify key issues/problems through analysis and questions; attacks problems systematically; sees non-obvious relationships
· Makes considered decisions on less-than-perfect information; identifies critical factors to consider when makings decisions; prioritizes tasks and goals appropriately; assesses risks and returns effectively
· Ability to collaborate effectively with people of comparable talents and different strengths; handles conflict constructively; avoids being argumentative; willing to pitch in and do the mundane things that need to be done; treats people at all levels and all roles with respect
Efficiency and Attention to Detail
· Committed to tasks while adhering to time-line; ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously without details falling through the cracks; has high standards for thoroughness, completeness and accuracy
Composure Under Pressure
· Ability to handle changes in direction and work priorities with ease; is positive and level-headed under pressure; adaptable
Experience & Qualifications
· Successful project management and project planning experience
· 5+ years in a comparable Marketing function
· Evidence of generalist marketing experience. MarComms, marketing programs, PR, brand development.
· Willingness to travel