As an established, privately-held software development company with advanced data capture and analytics technology, InterSystems is well positioned for continued success in the exciting and dynamic Big Data marketplace. InterSystems Corporation is a global, privately owned software company headquartered in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA - the tech hub of New England. We’re looking for elite talent to help us with ever-growing demand for our technologies.
With advanced data processing, analytical, and language capabilities (as well as InterSystems famous reliability and interoperability), InterSystems IRIS will be the platform of choice for the next generation of the world’s most important applications.
Our technology is great, but it’s our people that really make the difference. At InterSystems you’ll be surrounded by smart, hard-working people with an innate love for tackling challenges and a passion for excellence.
• Working closely with Systems Integrators and Project Managers, especially during early stages of adoption and particularly technically challenging projects to ensure successful implementations
• Recommending technical architecture, database schema, design patterns, migration, upgrade strategies, and operational best practices
• Designing, building and presenting Proofs of Concept (PoCs) to prospects and partners
• Delivering standard and customized on-site training in a classroom environment
• Supporting our clients during beta test programs or pre-launch activities
• Supporting marketing activities at trade shows, seminars and the like
• Keeping up-to-date with InterSystems products and IT industry developments, especially competitive products, and undertake any relevant self-development or training
• Clinical background in informatics and analytics
• Personal presence and health care industry expertise to establish yourself as a trusted advisor to development and delivery managers and senior architects
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills
• A strong, practical knowledge of HL7, X.12 and other existing standards. Exposure to emerging standards
• Strong, practical knowledge of deployment of an integration platforms
• Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting
• Demonstrated expertise in SQL and ODBC / JDBC
• Practical exposure to application servers, e.g., WebSphere, JBoss, TomCat
• BS in Computer Science with clinical experience preferred