The Project Manager role within the Implementation Team is one of a group of team members who will be responsible for the delivery of software implementation projects on time and within budget.
The PM will be accountable for the quality of the implementation, execution of the project plan and ensuring cost effectiveness.
The Project Manager will also be responsible for the engagement with internal teams and implementation partners as well as customer teams.
The Implementation Team is in the process of being set up within Intersystems and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in the development of team structure and process.
• Work proactively and collaboratively with other team members to achieve team goals and establish a culture of success and learning within the team
• Implement agreed governance, steering and change control processes
• Project Management
o Manage project scope
o Build and maintain the project plan
o Create and maintain standard project artifacts e.g. Project Charter, Comms plan, RACI matrix, risk log
o Maintain the project library
o Manage the project budget
o Produce regular project reports and management updates
o Benefits Tracking
o Manage lessons learned activities
o Other Project Management activities as required
• Maintain focus on efficiency during the project lifecycle
• Manage transition to the Support teams post go-live
• Provide advice and best practices to customer engaged in the deployment of InterSystems solutions
• Manage the engagement and activities of implementation partners
• Other duties may be directed by the company from time to time
• Experience in software implementation projects 2+ years preferred
• University Degree (or 5+ years’ experience in software implementation)
• Project Management qualification desired but optional
• Customer facing experience preferred
• Experience in healthcare IT preferred
• Proven ability to lead and deliver results within project driven timelines
• Good presentation and communication skills across all levels of an organization
• Ability to work within a team in a cross cultural environment
• Available for consultation beyond normal business hours if necessary and willing to travel
• Knowledge and Experience with InterSystems technology is a bonus.
BS or equivalent