The developer will be involved in the planning, development, maintenance and unit testing of software developed within the hospital information systems product suite. It is the responsibility of the developer to create robust software and ensure solutions meet all requirements. This role also requires the developer to create all related documents, unit tests, develop programs, and apply knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems to full software development lifecycle.
In working with varied inter-departmental teams, the developer must provide quality solutions to requirements and at all times exhibit a logical approach to development. It is expected that the developer will be involved in formulating and planning outline steps required when developing software, using structured analysis and design.
The ability to perform tasks and evaluations outside the typical development framework is essential. This role is integral to the success of the organization; innovation and creativity are key attributes for this role and are actively encouraged.
· Experience working in end-to-end development environments of new application products over a period of at least 2 years
· Full knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Experience working on large development projects and SQL databases
· Demonstrated technical expertise in the development of web enabled applications
· Experience working on hospital information systems and data integration
· Master in Computer Science or equivalent