We are hiring a Technical Specialist to join our Integration team working from either our Edinburgh or Windsor offices.
The Technical Specialist will be required to implement integration between TrakCare and other clinical or management systems using InterSystems integration engine and data platforms.
The Technical Specialist will be responsible for site specific software development activities and to ensure that the software satisfies project specifications and is delivered and deployed in line with project requirements.
The Technical Specialist must be available to visit client sites (e.g. hospitals/laboratories) and implementation partners for technical support and/or to provide technical training. International travel may be required.
· Liaise with client or business analyst in regard to on-going enhancement requests
· Liaise with client or business analyst on any requests for new or modified reports
· Advise and assist Project Managers during implementation
· Manage the resolution of any outstanding acceptance issues before and after project go-live
· Specify, develop, test and deploy interfacing solutions that enable communication between TrakCare and the rest of the customer’s clinical and management solutions. This will include messaging using specific healthcare protocols (such as HL7) and more general interfacing protocols such as web services
· Provide technical support for troubleshooting and performance analysis for related areas
· Support and testing of all InterSystems related utilities, e.g. patching tool, print service etc.
· Production of training materials for technical courses such as system custom development or reporting
· Production of technical documentation such as reference materials, installation instructions, user guides, knowledge-base articles, and specifications
· Responsible for participating in on-site technical training
· Responsible for participating in on-site technical implementations
· Responsible for participating in the 24 hour extended support service