- Engage with customer business in the context of TrakCare knowledge and understanding.
- Lead stakeholder engagement during design and requirements confirmation stage.
- Conduct interactive focussed workshops to translate and finalise requirements for the product solution.
- Provide guidance and participate in requirements analysis.
- Provide advice and bring experience to the customer and ISC team in terms of lessons learnt in the field.
- Ability to document customer requirements and review documented requirements ready for build/development/acceptance.
- Resolution of areas of discussion regarding any changes or impacts to Clinical workflow by constructively discussing and leading the clinical stakeholders through the application workflow in the context of the customer business.
- Internal/external representation of application changes required and priority of those changes from a clinical/change perspective and ability to represent the clinical decisions made and reflected throughout the build.
- Articulate clearly the supporting justification for clinical workflow design during iterative customer sign off.
- Review and validation of Clinical changes to the application – i.e. Quality gateways throughout projects.
- Escalation point for unresolved clinical issues with mutually acceptable outcomes.
- Follow trends in Healthcare Analytics, Evidence Based Medicine, Clinical Quality Measures, Accountable Care and Clinical Decision Support and advise Executive leadership and product development teams.
- Provide strategic insight/guidance on behalf of InterSystems.
- Review medical informatics trends, experiences and approaches.
- Provide healthcare technology expertise to product, sales and marketing management teams to ensure the successful positioning of industry solutions and go to market tactics.
- Provide market-driven information for product strategy and development direction using industry expertise and direct interaction with customers, prospects, analysts, and other external resources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners, key consultancies and system integrators to establish focused and effective strategic teaming arrangements.
- Represent InterSystems to medical societies, advocacy groups and medical advisory boards.
- Deliver the InterSystems strategy to senior leaders and peers in the Australian Healthcare market.
- Manage and provide subject matter expertise in clinical risk assessments, clinical safety, clinical change management and benefits realisation.
- Advise and assist in developing and maintaining processes that govern pilots.
- Direct strategic issues, investment or partnering decisions, and actions regarding key regulatory demands and requirements.
- The ability to travel extensively working from customer sites and the InterSystems offices.
- Other duties may be directed by the Company from time to time.
Decision Making and Judgement
- Identifies critical factors to consider when makings decisions; prioritises tasks and goals appropriately; effectively assesses risks and returns; can make considered decisions on less-than-perfect information.
Communication and Influence
- Is articulate and gives clear, concise, and focused answers to questions; explains opinions and positions; uses empathy to persuade others; keeps key people informed; ability to communicate with diverse audiences; ability to facilitate.
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Ability to collaborate effectively with people of comparable talents and different strengths; handles conflict constructively; avoids being argumentative; willing to pitch in and do the mundane things that need to be done; treats people at all levels and within all roles with respect.
Efficiency and Attention to Detail
- Committed to tasks while adhering to time-line; ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously without details falling through the cracks; has high standards for thoroughness, completeness and accuracy.
Composure Under Pressure
- Ability to handle changes in direction and work priorities with ease; is positive and level-headed under pressure; adaptable.
- Demonstrate the ability to see the ‘big picture’. You consider limitations and solutions at all levels and understand wider implications and consequences of change, collaborating on this with the team.
- Display a hunger for continuous improvement including personal development, product development and team workflow and systems, remaining open to mentoring and advice from senior roles. You apply dedication to personal and professional development